Everyone experiences their community differently. Whether your interest be convenience, a closer connection with the neighborhood or just plain fun, with the Flux EM1 you individualize your experience in the way only you can.
How do you hyperlocal?
- "It's my primary commuter to and from work, which is about 5 miles round trip."
- "I cruise to and from the grocery store every day. It's only a mile but it's too far to walk and this way I don't need a car!"
- "I ride all over town, including to all of my appointments and to see my brother."
- "I take it to class which saves me 20 minutes of walking each way."
- "I live in a gated community and I use it to cruise around and visit friends."
- "I bought one with my two roommates. It's super convenient for me to take it to a regular appointment but I only go once a month. I'd never get one on my own but having access is great the day I need it!"
- "I use it on vacation. I'm an avid RVer and I ride it around the RV camp sites."
- "It is my primary vehicle. I ride everyday, including to take my son to school."
- "I'm retired and I just like to cruise around my community on a nice day."
- "I love it because I can ride by my local shops. Stopping to pop in a lot easier than if I had to find parking each time."
- "I take it the barber. It's an awkward distance: a 20 minute walk, difficult to park and there is no direct bus."
- "I use it for work to get to client meetings."
- "I work at home so my daily ride to get lunch is the only time I get out!"