Service should be provided, not paid for
We believe the Flux EM1 will help make your life easier and it is our job to make the entire process of purchasing and owning the Flux EM1 easy and enjoyable as well.
Our clients tell us that the most important part to manufacturing to order is clarity in the process and we listen!
- Local Representation: We work through a network of local representatives to provide localized service.
- Rapid Response: We respond to all e-mails and phone messages quickly every day of the week.
- Pricing Clarity: There are absolutely no surprises and Flux charges no administrative fees.
- State of Order Clarity: We provide a visual progression of the order so you always know the status of the order.
- Vehicle Registration: Each vehicle in Wisconsin is sold registered and titled. For out of state sales, we provide detailed assistance as well.
When you receive your Flux EM1, we don't disappear. We are always with you to make sure you continue to love your Flux EM1.
- Owner's Manual: I mean, of course!
- Parts Service: We actively maintain an inventory of all consumable and non-consumable parts so you will never have to wait for a part.
- Check-ins: We check in once a quarter to see how everything is going.
- Direct Line of Communication: We are interested in your feedback and want to know your suggestions for future vehicle development.
- Access to All New Updates: All updates are backwards compatible so you have access to new technology as it becomes available.
- 2nd Hand Sales: If you ever decide to sell your Flux EM1, give us a call. We are here to help.
- Out of State: We are here to serve you wherever you are located. Shipping options are available to all 50 states.
The protective bubble are services we provide to every Flux client without the need for an additional fee.
- Flux EM1 Riding Course: There are a couple important points to keep in mind every time you ride.
- Ownership Best Practices: We provide detailed suggestions that will ensure your EM1 stays in great condition.
- Riding Zone: We provide a suggested riding zone that is favorable for riding small electric vehicles.
- Notifications: We provide regular notifications on road quality within your community.*
- Awareness Campaign: We actively advocate in your community on behalf of short distance transportation.*
*Currently in the midst of development. Will be available very soon!