We put our money where our mouth is
We produce a reliable vehicle and provide stellar customer service. To offer the Flux EM1 at the most competitive price possible, we currently manufacture to order. This means that the Flux EM1 has a lead time of approximately 90 days and we do everything we can to make it worth the wait.
- Free Delivery: In California and Wisconsin, we offer delivery to your door for no additional charge. Fees for delivery to other states are kept as low as possible and vary by state.
- Extended Range: We offer a $150 discount on the combination of a second battery ($910) and a second charger ($74.99), lowering the price of the combination from $984.99 to $834.99.
- Transparent Process: We ask for a down payment and in exchange we give you absolute clarity on what is going on during every single step of the order process.
- Delivery Date Protection: At time of order we sign the Motor Vehicle Purchase Contract that protects you. If we miss the estimated delivery date by more that 15 days, we are required to offer you the option of cancelling the order.
- Up front: Flux does not charge for administrative fees, e.g., the industry standard registration "Convenience Fee"
- Reliable vehicle: We are different and we prove it. The Flux EM1 is backed by a very strong warranty.
- Stellar customer service: Service should be provided, not paid for. We provide a suite of services to make your life easier.